Food & beverages Industry
Compressed Air is used in following operations in Food & Beverages industry:
- Food processing and packaging
- Processing like canning, freezing, and dehydration
- Cleaning, sorting, cutting, shaping etc..
- conveying food products.
Result of contaminants in compressed air during manufacturing
As per ISO 8573, compressed air has following contaminants
Contaminated compressed air can badly affect the food processing plant are:
- Contaminates could accumulate on food products.
- Microbial and bacterial growth on products and equipment
- Increased energy and money waste.
- Corrosive particles landing on sterilized food
- Moisture and oil coming in contact with food it harms the food quality, it may change odour and color of food product.
Drytech always ensure application-based quality of air offering best solution to the customers need. Drytech provides solution for the automotive industry with below products
HD series offers quality class of air. The usage of filtered, dry air as per ISO recommendations results in reduced wear and tear, increased machine uptime, lower rejections, better product quality.
RD series, which can deliver the compressed air with quality of air as per ISO specification which results in save in energy/ save in time/ save in man hours with business higher business profitability.
gives oil, moisture & dust particle free air, which results in Save in Energy