Compressed air in pharmaceutical industry for following operations:
- Tablet coating
- Process air instruments
- Tablet packaging and bottling etc.
- Also used for breathing air, equipment’s and instruments.
- Air jet grinding
Result of contaminants in compressed air for different pharmaceutical operations:
The contaminants in compressed air in pharma includes dust particles; micro-organisms, water droplets and oil.These contaminants and germ free environment is first need of pharmaceutical industry.
Contaminated compressed air can adversely affect the pharmaceutical industry as below:
- Microbial and bacterial growth on products and equipment’s.
- Contaminants can accumulate on manufactured products.
- Hazardous consequences to consumer health like –
- Corrosion particles landing on sterile implant or medicine.
- Exposure to or ingestion of hydrocarbons.
Drytech always ensure application-based quality of air offering best solutions to the customers need. Drytech provides solution for pharmaceutical industry with below products: