Compressed air used in plastic industry:
- Molding & Extrusion Machines.
- Air knives
- Fabrication services
- Power Pneumatic tools
- To support cleaning processes
Many industries like aerospace, building & construction, electronic packaging & transportation are depended on plastic industries for different types of polymer material. To produce best quality & affordable manufacturing compressed air plays important role in plastic industry.
As per ISO 8573, compressed air has following contaminants:
- Water / Moisture
Contaminated air can badly affect the pneumatic tools & machines used in manufacturing process
- Uneven surface of final product.
- Internal bubbles in bottles / container
- Low quality of plastic product i.e. poor clarity or strength in plastic container.
- Increase in downtime due to contaminants in air.
- Corrosion in pipe line causes increase in maintenance cost of pneumatic machines.
Drytech always ensure application-based quality of air offering best solution to the customers need. Drytech provides solution for the automotive industry with below products
HD series offers quality class of air. The usage of filtered, dry air as per ISO recommendations results in reduced wear and tear, increased machine uptime, lower rejections, better product quality.
RD series, which can deliver the compressed air with quality of air as per ISO specification which results in save in energy/ save in time/ save in man hours with business higher business profitability.
It gives oil, moisture & dust particle free air, which results in Save in Energy